The Classic is Hawkins is one of the largest-selling, most popular range of pressure cookers – perhaps because of its attractive combination of features, benefits, and price. This range was the first to be introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years.
The latest improvement, introduced in 2005, is a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal), and is easier to insert and remove. The safety valve is located under the lid handlebar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed – so lasts longer. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen cooktops. Stay-cool handles. A fixed sturdy pivot does not put pressure on the plastic handles as it is a part of the metal handle itself. Thus handles last longer. Recommended for use on gas stoves.
hokins cooker for gas stove
Hawkin Classic CL15 1.5-Liter New Improved Aluminum Pressure Cooker, Small, Silver is an awesome little Hawkins pressure cooker and is great for quick side dishes, apartment living, camping, motor homes, and backpacking! Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum, Mirror polished, interior and base matte finish Features a ‘goof-proof’ lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, long-lasting gasket
hokins cooker stainless steel offer induction bess
hokins cooker : Pros and Cons
- We don’t recommend to cook Moon Dal in 3 Litre or below size of Pressure cooker as Moon dal is a frothing food and it is very difficult to control the frothing in smaller cooker.
- all parts are made-up of stainless steel.
- Aluminium isnandwiched between steel for even heat. Aluminium doesn’t come in contact of food. So it’s safe. To use
- Licking the steam as it is not leveled at left side ,some ovel is there.
- Seller knows this probably ,because Hawkins is a good quality company and there is very less chance that they could put the damage product in market.