Having been released worldwide a month ago, the OPPO Find N2 Flip is now available in India at the following price.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip is the brand’s first foldable phone in India.
- The phone will retail for Rs 89,999 for the single 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant.
- The phone boasts a 6.8-inch FHD+ display, 50MP primary camera.
OPPO has officially blazoned the price of its first foldable phone, the OPPO Find N2 Flip, in India. The phone, which was launched encyclopedically last month, will vend for Rs89,999 for the single 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storehouse variant.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip will be available in Purple and Black colour options, starting from March 17th. The OPPO Find N2 Flip is the brand’s first foldable phone in India and is set to contend with Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip4.
The phone features a large 6.8- inch FHD display, a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus SoC, 4300 mAh battery with 44W fast wired charging, and runs on the rearmost Android 13 out of the box.
The phone also boasts a 50 MP primary camera and a sizable 3.26- inch cover AMOLED screen for face announcements and a selfie glass.
OPPO is also offering a 10 percent instant reduction of over to Rs 5000 ( via Yes Bank, ICICI, and Kotak Bank cards) and no- cost EMI for over to 12 months. The phone will be available via the OPPO India store.
OPPO Find N2 Flip’s specifications
include a 6.8- inch FHD display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 240Hz touch slice rate, and UTG glass protection. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus paired with Mali- G710 MC10 GPU, 8 GB RAM, and 256 GB storehouse.
The phone also features 5G connectivity, Wi- Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type- C harborage for charging.
The phone runs on Android 13- grounded ColorOS custom skin out of the box and has a side- mounted point detector for security. In terms of optics, the phone has a binary camera setup on the reverse with a 50 MP primary camera and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle secondary shooter.
The front- facing camera is a 32 MP shooter for selfies and videotape exchanges. Overall, the OPPO Find N2 Flip is an emotional addition to OPPO’s lineup, and with its competitive pricing and top- of- the- line features, it’s sure to make swells in the Indian request.
- Price – Rs 89,999
- Color Options – Purple, Black
- Display – 6.8-inch FHD+,120Hz refresh rate
- Processor – MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus
- GPU – Mali-G710 MC10
- RAM – 8 GB
- Storage – 256 GB
- Operating System – Android 13-based ColorOS custom skin
- Security – Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Rear Camera – 50 MP primary camera and 8MP ultra-wide-angle secondary shooter
- Front Camera – 32 MP selfie camera
- Battery – 4300 mAh battery ,44W fast wired charging
- Special Features – Foldable design, 3.26-inch cover AMOLED screen for face notifications and selfie preview
- Availability – Available in India via OPPO India store
- Offers – 10% instant discount up to Rs 5000 with Yes Bank, ICICI, and Kotak Bank cards; No-cost EMI up to 12 months
- Realme GT Neo 5 SE: Latest Flagship Smartphone with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 to Launch in China
- Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2: The Powerful Mid-Range Flagship Chipset with 4nm and Impressive Features
- OpenAI Announces GPT4, a Multi-Modal AI Combining Text and Images for Advanced Insights
- NORDEK Expands to Dubai, Offering Advanced Blockchain Solutions to Businesses in the Middle East
- New Asus Rog Phone 7 with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and 165Hz Amoled Display set to launch in India